Easy use and care of ones&twos
ones&twos nappies go on just like disposables but with the huge added benefit that you can wash and use them again and again.
Your ones&twos nappy will literally be on in seconds, just following these easy steps.
Adjust the snaps on the front of the nappy to the required size.
Open the ones&twos nappy and lay baby on top.
Pull the front of nappy up between the legs.
Fasten at the front and adjust velcro as needed for the perfect fit.
For even easier clean-up, use flushable liners inside the nappy.
ones&twos nappies are so easy to care for, just follow these easy steps.
Remove soakers from the nappy and flush solids down the toilet.
Store dirty nappies in a nappy bucket or wetbag until you are ready to wash.
Give dirty nappies a quick rinse – no need to soak.
Attach velcro tabs to laundry tabs.
Do a cold rinse first, then do a warm 86º-140ºF (30º - 60ºC) full wash cycle.
Important to remember
- Use enzyme free detergent
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach
- Dry on the line or tumble dry on low / medium
- 140ºF / 60ºC maximum wash temperature
- Wash nappy once before first use
- Share the load – do a rinse cycle for your nappies, then fill up the machine with clothes for the full cycle
- Feel the soaker pad on the inside of the nappy to make sure it’s dry
- Don’t use zinc based nappy rash cream without a liner as it can damage your nappies
Using ones&twos for just one babys time in nappies can save you thousands when compared to disposables.
But there’s no need to make a choice – use a mix of cloth and disposable nappies and still enjoy great savings.